How to resolve a clogged extruder - Builder 3D Printers
If one of the extruder channels is clogged, please follow these steps:
1. Pre-heat the machine and wait for 10 minutes
2. Make sure the extruder is at least 10 cm above the glass plate.
3. Use the pressure plug to push down any stuck filament.
4. Now insert the filament again and gently push down till the filament comes out. Repeat this with the other filament till both colors are coming out.
5. Remove the filament from the bed and you are ready to print again.