Replace tubes on Dual-Feed extruder of the Builder Extreme - Builder 3D Printers
In this video we show you how you can replace the tubes from the Dual-Feed extruder.
1. Remove the screws with the tool that was delivered with the Builder Extreme.
Note that one of the screws is shorter.
Please make sure you put this back on the same place.
2. Gently remove the nozzle housing from the extruder.
3. Remove the tubes. Use a tool if needed
4. Place the new tubes and put the nozzle housing back in its place.
5. Place back the screws. Make sure the shorter screw is placed correctly.
You are now ready to start printing again.